MaaT-Ⅳ is the best optimized DSRC baseband SoC for various ITS services, such as ETCS, BIS and ATMS.
Through ARM Cortex-M3, system peripherals and H/W DSRC transceiver, it provides the most cost-effective solution for DSRC based applications.
The proprietary DSRC transceiver makes robust communication possible due to outstanding TX/RX performance and auto frequency scan function.
MaaT-Ⅳ can be easily certified by Korea Expressway ETCS, TTA DSRC and automotive AEC-Q100 with its features.
Built-in smart card buffer, regulator and serial NAND flash controller are versatile for a small and low price product.
- Embedded ARM Cortex-M3 Core, 80 MHz
- Non-maskable Interrupt (NMI) + 1 to 240 Physical
- SDRAM (Main Memory, 8MB)
- DSRC RX Data FIFO
- Frequency Scan Function
- Support SPI RF Interface
- ISO 7816-3 Compliant Smart Card Interface (SCI) for ETCS
- USB Full-speed
- Serial Flash Interface
- I2S (with WAVPACK)
- 32 General Purpose I/O Ports
- Main/SC LDO, PLL
- 0.18㎛ CMOS Standard Cell Library
- 100pin LGA (14mm x 14mm, 0.5mm Pitch)
OBU for Korea ETC
Gas Station Toll System
Parking Toll System